duminică, 30 mai 2010

Camu Camu Sakura Saku

Publicat de CandyHolic la 10:24

Hello ^_^.
こんにちわ!
Another yummy treat from Japan ^^.Camu Camu Sakura Saku!I don't know too much information about this candy,except the romaji writing on the front.The design of the package is so cute,isn't it?I really love sakura(cherry blossoms).They are so pink and cute.But now let's talk about the candy.So the candies are jelly-like in pale pink colour.Inside there is a strong sweet-sour flavour.Maybe that's the camu camu.I haven't tried camu camu yet but I've heard is sour since it may have 4% vitamin C.So the inside is camu camu and the outside is sakura flavour,as I taste.The taste is sour-sweet.At first the taste is mostly sweet but then it becomes a bit sour.
So I've tried my best to explain the taste of this yummy candy.Hope you'll enjoy my post.

See you again with other yummy reviews.

1 comentarii on "Camu Camu Sakura Saku"

Laghari Bedi on 27 decembrie 2021 la 03:02 spunea...

Thanks for sharing this informative information about camu camu bulk with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Yummies....and non yummies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez