duminică, 4 aprilie 2010

Easter sweets

Publicat de CandyHolic la 07:38
Hello!

Happy Easter everyone :).I love Easter so much because it's a great time for eating and getting chocolate eggs,sweets etc.I just love chocolate eggs!And they come in so many varietes!

These are some sweets I got this year ^^:

Yumm!I love them!

So,I'll talk a bit about some of them :).

1.Oeufs with truffle filling

Dark chocolate eggs filled with creamy truffle!The taste is a little bitter,not too sweet but very gentle.The origin is French.


2.White chocolate eggs
White chocolate eggs with an almond inside.The taste is milky and crunchy because pf the almond.Mmmm!They come from Germany ^^.
3.Milka chocolate eggs

And the last one for this post:Milka
chocolate eggs with milk cream.I really love the cream they have inside!It is so soft and sweet!
Enjoy!

See you again~!

0 comentarii on "Easter sweets"

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Yummies....and non yummies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez