marți, 6 aprilie 2010

Kasugai king mango

Publicat de CandyHolic la 03:46
Brand:Kasugai
Flavour:Mango
Country:Japan

Kasugai fruit gummies are probably the best fruit gummies I have tried so far...Even tough the only flavour I have experienced is the one above:mango!They are made with real fruit juice and I can feel that in my mouth.
They are not individually wrapped like other Kasugai gummies I've seen around the Internet but their package cand be easily closed after opening it :).When I have opened the bag I was surrounded by a sweet mango smell.The candy is very soft and not too chewy.I couldn't stop after eating one so I eated half of the bag at once...I was very happy with them!:).


I don't know yet the difference between Kasugai King and Regular Kasugai gummies but what I know is that they are really amazing!

10/10 :)

0 comentarii on "Kasugai king mango"

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Yummies....and non yummies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez