sâmbătă, 3 aprilie 2010

Let's get started!-->Hi chew!

Publicat de CandyHolic la 07:02
I know...it's been a while since my first post but I'm back and I've tried a lot of interesting things recently :).My biggest passion is to try foreign candies/sweets because I'm already bored of what we have here...(except when new flavors and things are out).

This post will be about japanese candies called Hi Chew ^^.I love japanese sweets because they are something new for me and usually they have crazy flavors and awesome taste ^^.Let's start!

Hi chew

What is Hi-chew?Well...it's an awesome chewy candy with fruit flavors(usually) which you chew for a long time and it doesn't stick on your teeth!Awesome,eh?They have so many flavors in Japan ^^.But for now this is what I've tried--->


And from all of these my favorite is Grape!!!I have an addiction for grape flavored sweets and this one is really great!
That's all I can tell for now!I really hope to try many Hi-chew flavors ^^.

Finally,hi chew gets 10/10 ^^.

See you again!

0 comentarii on "Let's get started!-->Hi chew!"

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Yummies....and non yummies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez