sâmbătă, 10 aprilie 2010

Pepe Liquorice

Publicat de CandyHolic la 14:27
Hello again!

Well...this time I'll introduce my experiences with liquorice.It's 00:35 and I'm enjoying a bar of Panda liquorice with chocolate flavour from Finland ^^.

First time I've tried liquorice was last month...Haribo version.To be honest I didn't really liked the plain black ones...but the ones with flavourings were nice ^^.

So...let's start!

Name:Pepe
Brand:Panda
Country:Finland
Flavour:Milkshake vanilla,original,perry,chocolate

My favorite one was the perry :).So yummy!A fresh green flavour with a sweet taste and so interesting to try.Lovely!

Umm...and the others where nice :).But I'm not completely used to the liquorice taste so I it's still something new for me.But I may end up liking liquorice.

See you again!

0 comentarii on "Pepe Liquorice"

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Yummies....and non yummies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez